Platinum Play Casino is one of the most popular online casinos in the Fortune Lounge Group portfolio and is a definite favourite amongst Blackjack players.
They say that variety is the spice of life and when it comes to their Blackjack offering, Platinum Play takes that sentiment to the extreme with a huge variety of Blackjack variants available in single, multi-hand and Gold Series formats.
You’ll be spoilt for choice and find all of your favourite blackjack games with everything from Vegas Strip and Downtown variants to Spanish and European Blackjack, not to mention their live dealer games.
There has never been a better place to play online Blackjack! Visit Platinum Play Casino now!
Blackjack is a popular online casino game wherein the outcome and casino’s house advantage can be altered based on the way in which a player plays the game. If you learn and play Blackjack according to sound basic strategy you will be able to maximise your wins on each hand and actually turn a profit at the casino.
Blackjack Strategy is based on a number of mathematical calculations which are represented on the Basic Blackjack Strategy card or chart. You can learn this card off by heart of you can print it out and keep it with you whenever you play blackjack so that you can, at a glance, determine the best play for each hand dealt.
These strategies apply only if:
1. Dealer stands on soft 17 (A,6)
2. Doubling down on any two cards of same value is permitted
3. Doubling down after splitting pairs is permitted
Click on the image for a better view. Zoom in if it is still too small to view clearly.
It is important to note the following:
* Single Deck Only – Use Chart Strategy
- Non Pairs of 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 – ALWAYS HIT despite the Dealer’s Face Up Card.
- To the left of the / sign refers to multiple deck. To the right of the / refers to single deck
- In single deck, the dealer hits on soft 17
- 17 through 21, ALWAYS STAND despite the Dealer’s Face Up Card.
- If the casino offers SURRENDER in Multiple Deck, and you have a Hard 16, you should surrender against the Dealer’s 9, 10, or Ace.
- If the casino offers SURRENDER in Single Deck, and you have a Hard 15, you should surrender your hand against the Dealer’s 10.