If the cards sequences such as the ones below appear on the Video Poker screen then you have a winning Video Poker hand combination. The hand rankings below are in order from highest paying to least paying.
- Royal Flush – Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and Ten all in the same suit
- Straight Flush – 5 cards all in the same suit and ranked exactly adjacent to previous/next card.
- Four of a Kind – 4 cards in the same rank. The 5th card can be any ranked or suited card.
- Full House – 5 cards of any rank and a Pair of another rank.
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit that are not ranked in any particular sequence or order.
- Straight – 5 cards of different suits ranked in order from highest to lowest or lowest to highest. An Ace can be used to make the lowest or highest straight (as in 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace).
- Three of a Kind – 3 cards of the same rank and 2 cards of different ranks.
- Two Pair – 2 cards of one rank, another 2 cards of a different rank. The last card is of a different rank that the other four cards.
- One Pair – 2 cards of one rank, while the 3 other cards are of a different rank.
- Tens or Worse – A hand consisting of a 5 cards of different ranks with 10 being the highest rank.
Utilizing optimal strategy ensures that you have more winning moments than losing ones. Click here to learn more.