In this section we have put together a comprehensive review about the gambling community’s major online gaming software providers. Our unbiased evaluation of the quality of their games, the financial services they offer, and more will help you when making an informed decision about which gaming platform provides what you’re looking for.
At the time we’ll not be reviewing or dealing with operators and web sites in online poker, even if some of the best poker sites clearly want us to. However, this might change in the future.
- Playtech: This publicly traded online casino software giant is well known throughout the industy. Many top class online casinos employ it’s technology to bring you world class online casino games.
- Microgaming: This is a name synonymous with state-of-the-art casino games software. This company has stood the test of time and been around since the inception of the online casino industry and with frequent new games releases stays ahead of the pack.
- Cryptologic: Another famous name in online casino software, Cryptologic is known for it’s numerous casino game titles based on well-loved brand names and Marvel omic book characters.
- Boss Media: This software provider is another industry veteran that specialises in facilitating a community based casino experience through various mutliplayer games offerings and more.
- Vegas Technology: Offers user-friendly software with quick download times and decent graphics.
- 888 Software: This propriety software is unique to the 888 brand and encompasses not only their online casino offering but also their sports betting and bingo platforms.